International Financing and Commercial Loans
JJAIG provides financing options to viable international business ventures. Our loan products are customized for each specific project.
- For international projects outside United States, there is a $5 million (USD) minimum funding request requirement for all phases.
- Loans are typically made for 5, 10, or 15-year terms.
- The primary borrower must have majority ownership of the borrowing company and has owned the company for three years or longer.
- The primary borrower must establish a U.S. affiliated business.
- The project to be funded must comply with U.S. law and government regulations. The project must be located within a country that we are allowed to do business with under U.S. laws and government regulations.
- The asset of the project to be funded will be used as a loan collateral.
- All funding requests will be submitted to JJAIG through one of our associates in their region, or directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To start the application process, applicants must submit the following documents for prequalification:
Only applicants prequalified by JJAIG will be allowed to begin formal application.
- Funding Inquiry Form [download]
- Business plan for the borrower's project
- Executive summary on the borrower's company
- Other documents as deemed necessary.
- Final submission of loan application will include:
- All loan documents requested by JJAIG
- Organizational incorporation documents for the borrower's U.S.-based company
- Approval notice of visa application (if necessary)
- Additional documents as deemed necessary.
- After conducting a thorough review of the project application, JJAIG will either grant approval or reject the application. (†)
- If a loan application receives final approval, applicant will be issued a funding contract, with terms and conditions of the financing. Funds may be released upon execution of the contract with both parties' signatures. Processing fees and closing costs must be paid prior to disbursement of funds.